NATURE OF THE ORGANIZATION
Basically, PADECO is not profit oriented in the sense that there shall not be profit sharing among the members. Instead, any profit derived from the income generated by development activities and from all other sources, will be used for development of social and economic services with the overall objective of alleviating poverty and arresting the decline in the living standards of the people in the area. Also, part of the profits will be used to ensure the financial sustainability of PADECO, and for running the office and for paying minimum allowances to members while performing the PADECO duties.
PADECO is a voluntary non-governmental organization, non-political organization and non-discriminating against religion, gender, age, race and tribe dealing with community development.
1. To promote Socio-Economic Development of the people by supporting productive and income generating activities like crop cultivation, livestock keeping, fisheries, bee keeping, vocational activities and other self-employment initiatives through hardworking and creativity.
2. To assist in Provision of Basic Social Services; Health, Education, Water Supply and Sanitation to most unprivileged people and communities especially in marginalized areas.
3. To promote Environmental Conservation and Natural Resource Protection through care to biodiversity and introduction and use of Alternative energy resources such as renewable energy from solar power, hydro-power, wind mills, biogas and alternative charcoal.
4. To positively Influence Gender, Special Groups and Youth Issues. Equality, women empowerment and protection of human rights to all groups of people as well as provision of equal opportunities to all mankind.
5. To cooperate in Improvement of Development Infrastructures with all other stakeholders to reach the goal of poverty alleviation as well as improved communication technology.
1. General Assembly (All members)
2. Managing Committee
3. Board of Advisors
PADECO is the service based Non-Governmental organization (NGO) registered under the NGO act, 2002 with registration No 00NGO/00004449 to operate for marginalized people in Tanzania mainland at provision of basic social services to improve the social-welfares of the communities and bring about development along with poverty alleviation.
The vision of the organization is to have a self-determined, empowered and developed society of Tanzania.
To promote, support, sustain socio-economic programs and address emergency as well as relief services within and outside PADECO areas of operation.
To improve the literacy, eradicate absolute poverty, create job opportunities and build disciplinary self-reliant communities with improved living standards.
OUR CORE VALUES